USB 3.1 Type C Male to Mini DisplayPort Female Adapter (4K @ 60Hz)
This USB-C to Mini DisplayPort adapter (DP Altmode) allows you to connect Type-C source or ThunderboltTM 3 source to Mini DisplayPort display.
Simply attach the USB-C male end of the adapter directly to the USB-C port on a compatible computer and the other end to a Mini DisplayPort cable (sold separately).
The adapter supports resolution up to 3840x2160@60Hz and data transfer speeds up to 5.4 Gbps. It is backward compatible with USB 2.0.
This adapter works on any Type-C host that supports DP1.2 Altmode. This adapter transmits DP signal when working on Thunderbolt TM 3 host.
|Name||USB 3.1 Type C Male to Mini DisplayPort Female Adapter (4K @ 60Hz)|
|Connector||USB Type C Male x1 to Mini DisplayPort Female x1|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|
• Supports Type-C input and Mini DisplayPort output
• Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Altmode
• Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
• Supports content protection of HDCP1.4 & HDCP 2.2
• Supports Mini DisplayPort resolution up to 3840x2160@60Hz
• USB bus power (no external power supply is required)
• USB Type C Male to Mini DisplayPort Female Adapter x1