HDMI Amplifier Splitter 1x2 Pigtail Type with Power Adapter
This HDMI amplifier splitter allows you to watch your video content on two displays simultaneously. The splitter has a single HDMI male plug, which plugs into your source device (e.g., Blu-ray player, game console, cable box, etc.). The input plug and the two HDMI output ports are gold-plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections.
How to Use
1) Plug the pigtail of the HDMI splitter into HDMI source device.
2) Connect output devices to the outputs of the HDMI splitter using HDMI cable.
3) Insert the DC side of 5v power supply into it and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
4) Turn on the power.
|Name||HDMI Amplifier Splitter 1x2 Pigtail Type with Power Adapter|
|Gender||Male to Female|
|Connector||Gold-plated HDMI (Type A Connector)|
• Supports highest video resolution 1080p
• Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
• Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color
• Supports HDCP
• Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
• Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital（including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD）
• Support 3D all format, including email@example.com/24Hz, firstname.lastname@example.org/60Hz/50Hz, bandwidth up to 225MHz