Cat6A RJ45 UTP 110 Type Punch Down Keystone Jack White Color
CAT6A 110 type punch down keystone jacks are designed to provide excellent performance, supporting up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications. The Cat6A transmission performance is in compliance with the ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 standard, making these jacks perfect for use in today’s high-speed gigabit networks. Each jack has an integrated T568A/B color-wiring diagram for ease of installation.
|Name||Cat6A RJ45 UTP 110 Type Punch Down Keystone Jack White Color|
• Jack: Unshielded RJ-45 (8P8C), 50µ inch gold plating on the jack contacts
• Termination: 110/KRONE punchdown tool for 23-26 AWG stranded and solid wire
• Use: Any unloaded keystone wall plate or patch panel
• 50 micron gold-plated contacts
• Certifications: UL listed