Cat6 RJ45 UTP Tooless Keystone Jack Yellow Color
CAT6 keystone jacks 110 style are designed to provide excellent performance, which exceeds the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B standard making these jacks perfect for use in today’s high-speed gigabit networks.
Use our CAT6 network keystone jacks with our blank wall plates and blank patch panels to create a custom configuration specific to your needs. These keystone jack tool-less style connectors offer users simple installation without the need for a punch down tool. Each jack has an integrated T568A/B color-wiring diagram for ease of installation. Jacks are available in 8 colors making network identification or organization a snap.
|Name||Cat6 RJ45 UTP Too Less Keystone Jack Yellow Color|
• Jack: Unshielded RJ-45 (8P8C), 50µ inch gold plating on the jack contacts
• Termination: Tool-less termination for 22-26 AWG stranded and solid wires
• Use: Any unloaded keystone wall plate or patch panel
• Supports dual T568A & T568B wiring
• Certifications: UL listed
• Housing: ABS Plastic