Cat5e RJ45 UTP Tool Less Keystone Jack Blue Color
Category 5e keystone jacks are designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds TIA/EIA Category 5e performance standards.
Use our Cat 5e network keystone jacks with our blank wall plates and blank patch panels to create a custom configuration specific to your needs. These keystone jack tool-less style connectors offer users simple installation without the need for a punch down tool. Each jack has an integrated T568A/B color-wiring diagram for ease of installation. Jacks are available in 8 colors making network identification or organization a snap.
|Name||Cat5e RJ45 UTP Tool Less Keystone Jack Blue Color|
• Jack: Unshielded RJ-45 (8P8C), 50µ inch gold plating on the jack contacts
• Termination: Tool-less termination for 22-26 AWG stranded and solid wires
• Use: Any unloaded keystone wall plate or patch panel
• Supports dual T568A & T568B wiring
• Certifications: UL listed
• Housing: ABS Plastic