6m 10Gb LC/LC Duplex 50/125 Multimode OM3 Fiber Cable
With the development of multimedia, there is requirement for more and more broad bandwidth for audio and video applications. Our 10 Gig fiber optic patch cords are designed to meet this requirement. This laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) "Aqua" cable is typically used in 10 Gigabit Ethernet and it provides backward compatibility with existing 50/125 equipment. Typically this fiber optic patch cable is with 50/125 multimode fiber and aqua jacket. They can be terminated with various kinds of connectors like LC,SC,FC,ST,MTRJ, etc. LOMMF is ideally suited for LAN's, SAN's, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers.
|Name||6m 10Gb LC/LC Duplex 50/125 Multimode OM3 Fiber Optic Cable|
|Gender||Male to Male|
|Connector||LC/PC to LC/PC Duplex Multi Mode|
• Support 10 Gigabit data transmitting rates
• Use with VCSEL and LED laser light sources
• Rated for distances of up to 300 meters using 850nm VCSEL.
• Backward compatible with LED-based 50/125 multimode fiber applications
• Every patch cord is tested during production