5ft Cat6 550 MHz UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable with Clear Snagless Boot, Yellow
Our 550 Mhz rated category 6 patch cables are perfect for home and office network connection. They are ideal for connecting computers to routers, patch panels, cable modems, hubs, switches, and wall jacks. Each comes UL verified and meets TIA/EIA-568 standards.
Our category 6 cables contain four twisted copper wire pairs and are made from 24AWG cable with a PVC jacket and clear snagless boot. The snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation. The clear boot provides a uniform look with the modular plug.
These category 6 patch cables have built-in pair separator that prevents interference from cross talk. Our category 6 cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for your needs.
Our Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6a patch cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire.
|Name||5ft Cat6 550 MHz UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable with Clear Snagless Boot, Yellow|
|Gender||Male to Male|
|Conductors||4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded bare copper|
|Connector||RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts|
|Certificates||Verified compliant with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ETL ; RoHS Compliance|
• Category 6 is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that is backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
• Category 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise.
• The cable standard is suitable for 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet) connections.
• It provides performance of up to 550 MHz.
• 100% pass patch cord testing
• RoHS compliant