4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Power Adapter
This is a USB 3.0 Super Speed 4-Port hub designed for connecting four USB devices from a host computer or another hub. This hub features four USB 3.0 ports, which are capable of reaching speeds of up to 5.0 Gbps, while at the same time maintaining full backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices. It can work on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003/2000/ME, Mac OS X and various Linux kernels without additional driver. A USB 3.0 Micro B male to USB 3.0 A male cable is included in the package.
|Name||4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Power Adapter|
|Mfg Part #||41U3-07604|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|
• Supports USB 3.0 Super Speed up to 5.0 Gbps, supports USB 2.0 high-speed mode 480 Mbps, supports USB 2.0 full speed 12 Mbps.
• Supports simultaneous operation of 4 USB devices
• Backwards compatible with any USB 2.0 enabled computers and notebooks.
• A USB 3.0 interface card with a USB 3.0 cable is required to achieve USB 3.0 transfer speed
• Supports simplified sideband signal
• Max 900mA output per port
• Supports OS: Window Vista, Window XP, Window Me, Win2000, Windows 7, Mac OS 10.X
• The first port can be used to charge for the IOS devices (Note: There is a charging symbol on the product, for only that one port and only when the PC is in the Suspend Mode can be used to charge.)
Input Port: 1 x Micro USB 3.0 B Female
Output Port: USB 3.0 A Female×4
Power Mode: 5V/4A DC
Unit Dimensions: 16×106×33.28mm
Supported OS: Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista
Mac OS 8.6 & above
• 1 x USB 4-ports Unit
• 1 x User's Manual
• 1 x USB 3.0 Micro B male to USB 3.0 A male cable
• 1 x 5V/4A DC Power Supply