3ft High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 28 AWG
HDMI is the first and only industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. By delivering crystal-clear, all-digital audio and video via a single cable, HDMI dramatically simplifies cabling and helps provide consumers with the highest-quality home theater experience.
HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as set-top boxes, Blue-ray Disc players, DVD players, video game consoles, or AV receivers and an audio and/or video monitor, such as digital television or plasma monitor, over a single cable.
Our High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
Below are the major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification
• HDMI Ethernet Channel - The HDMI 1.4 specification adds a data channel to the HDMI connection, enabling high-speed, bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
• Audio Return Channel - The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio “upstream” from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. In cases where a TV features an internal content source, such as a built-in tuner or DVD player, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio data upstream to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
• 3D Support - The 1.4 version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
• 4K Resolution Support - The new specification enables HDMI devices to support extremely high HD resolutions, effectively four times the resolution of a 1080p device. Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.
• Expanded Support For Color Spaces - HDMI now supports color spaces designed specifically for digital still cameras, enabling more accurate color rendering when viewing digital photos. By supporting sYCC601, Adobe®RGB, and Adobe®YCC601, HDMI display devices are capable of displaying more accurate, life-like colors when connected to a digital camera.
|Name||3ft High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 28 AWG|
|Gender||Male to Male|
|Connector||HDMI (Type A) Male to HDMI (Type A) Male|
HDMI Rating: High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Connector: Gold-plated HDMI (Type A Connector)
Conductor: 28 AWG Tinned Copper
Shielding: Aluminum Mylar Foil and Braid
• Gold-plated HDMI connectors provide optimal signal transfer
• Double-shielded HDMI compliant cable protects against EMI/RFI
• Perfect for both high-definition video and standard video formats
• Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ standards
• Backward compatible to all previous versions
• Category 2 certified
• HDCP compliant
• RoHS compliant
• Not intended for CL2 in-wall use