3ft CL2 Rated HDMI M/F Extension Cable with Ethernet 24AWG
This HDMI male to female extension cable with Ethernet is the perfect solution to make a difficult to reach HDMI input port more accessible or it can simply be used to make an existing HDMI cable longer. You can use this extender to lengthen your existing HDMI cable instead of incurring the cost to purchase a brand new one. This cable is built with gold plated connectors and double-layer shielding, this cable maximizes the rejection of noise and Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI). The HDMI male to female extension cable is the right choice to help extend your HDMI connection and make your home theater installation easier.
This HDMI extension cable with Ethernet is CL2 rated. CL2 rating is for cables designed for in-wall installation. The CL2 rating does not affect the appearance or performance of the cables. They can be used in or out of wall.
Below are the major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification
• HDMI Ethernet Channel - The HDMI 1.4 specification adds a data channel to the HDMI connection, enabling high-speed, bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
• Audio Return Channel - The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio “upstream” from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. In cases where a TV features an internal content source, such as a built-in tuner or DVD player, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio data upstream to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
• 3D Support - The 1.4 version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
• 4K Resolution Support - The new specification enables HDMI devices to support extremely high HD resolutions, effectively four times the resolution of a 1080p device. Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.
• Expanded Support For Color Spaces - HDMI now supports color spaces designed specifically for digital still cameras, enabling more accurate color rendering when viewing digital photos. By supporting sYCC601, Adobe®RGB, and Adobe®YCC601, HDMI display devices are capable of displaying more accurate, life-like colors when connected to a digital camera.
|Name||3ft CL2 Rated HDMI M/F Extension Cable with Ethernet 24AWG|
|Gender||Male to Female|
|Connector||HDMI (Type A) Male to HDMI (Type A) Female|
HDMI Rating: High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Connector: Tin-plated Copper
Conductor: 24 AWG Tinned Copper
Shielding: Aluminum Mylar Foil and and Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Braid
• Gold-plated HDMI connectors provide optimal signal transfer
• Double-shielded HDMI compliant cable protects against EMI/RFI
• Perfect for both high-definition video and standard video formats
• Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ standards
• Backward compatible to all previous versions
• Category 2 certified
• HDCP compliant
• RoHS compliant