15ft Gold Plated Premium DisplayPort 1.2 to 4K HDMI Male to Male Cable
Use our DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI cable to connect your HDMI-equipped HDTV 4K display to your DisplayPort-enabled computer without the hassle of using a separate adapter. This adapter cable offers a convenient and cost-effective solution for taking full advantage of the capability of your HDMI display, without the expense of upgrading to a DisplayPort monitor. It supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz with compatible equipment. Gold-plated connectors provide optimal signal transfer.
Note: This DisplayPort adapter cable operates passively and is designed for use with dual mode graphics cards often designated with “D++”. HDMI audio is supported by this adapter cable when connected to a device that possesses dual mode and HDMI audio capability. Although the vast majority of source devices support HDMI with audio, some are incapable when using a passive adapter. If you are uncertain if your source device supports HDMI audio with passive adapters, please consult with your computer or graphics card manufacture to verify.
• Input: DisplayPort Male
• Output: HDMI Male
• Can only convert signal from DisplayPort to HDMI. This is not a bi-directional adapter
• Depress the button on the DisplayPort connector to release the latches and avoid damage when unplugging
Please note that this adapter can only convert signal from DisplayPort to HDMI. This is not a bi-directional adapter
|Name||15ft Gold Plated Premium DisplayPort 1.2 to 4K HDMI Male to Male Cable|
|Gender||Male to Male|
|Connector||DisplayPort 20-pin Male to HDMI (Type A Connector) Male|
Conductors: 28 AWG
Connectors: DisplayPort 20-pin Male to HDMI (Type A Connector) Male
• Supports DisplayPort 1.2 and 4 lanes.
• Supports multiple color formats: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component (bpc) andYCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2, 8/10/12bpc.
• Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
• Supports up to 8 channel LPCM, compressed audio (AC-3,DTS) and HBR audio format.
• Supports up to 192 khz audio frame rate and up to 24-bit audio sample size.
• Integrated both HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
• Powered from DisplayPort source.