1000ft Cat5e 350 MHz UTP Solid Bulk Cable, Riser Rated (CMR), Black
Our 1,000-ft category 5e solid bulk cable is perfect for your custom network installation projects. It is designed for in-wall cabling applications. Solid core conductors allow the cable to transmit data further with fewer losses, but reducing its flexibility and the number of times it can be flexed before breaking. As such, solid cable is perfect for permanent installation applications where the cable will not be move much once it is installed. Most of the dedicated wiring in buildings that have network wiring built in is using solid cable.
These bulk cables are CMR rated. The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
Our bulk cable comes with sequential foot markers and is packaged in an easy-to-pull box for easier installation. Our category 5e solid bulk cables are offered in a variety of colors for your needs
|Name||1000ft Cat5e 350 MHz UTP Solid Bulk Ethernet Bare Copper Cable, Riser Rated (CMR), Black|
Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG solid copper conductor
Rating: Riser rated (CMR)
Certification: Verified compliant with TIA/EIA standard by ETL;
• This high performance bulk cabling is perfect for your custom network installation projects
• You can cut lengths to meet your exact needs and terminate it with our high quality modular RJ45 connectors and color matched relief boots
• We also carry an extensive range of networking tools to cut strip and crimp your cables together
• Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Solid cables are both economical and practical
• Solid core conduits provide better performance over longer cable runs