USB Type C Male to 3.5mm Female Adapter
This USB Type-C to 3.5mm audio adapter allows you to enhance your music listening experience by connecting type-C enabled PC, laptop or mobile phone to your 3.5mm audio headphone, headset, speaker or microphone. This adapter also allows you to use your earphones for phone calls.
Mac OS 8.6 or above/Linux/Chrome OS/Win XP/Win 7/8/10
Important! Please Note:
• This product can work on Type-C host that supports USB digital audio, but it can’t work on Type-C host that only supports analog audio mode.
• The volume can’t be adjusted when connecting to Apple headset. Apple's headset supports volume adjustment only on Apple-made products.
• This product doesn’t support making phone call on Samsung S8, S9, Note 9 and Blackberry Keyone, but it does support making phone call on Samsung S10 and Note 10.
• Pop noise may appear when plugging in and out of headset.
|Name||USB Type C Male to 3.5mm Female Adapter|
|Connector||USB Type C Male to 3.5mm Female|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|
• Stereo digital-to-analog converter with 100dB SNR for audio output
• Stereo analog-to-digital converter with 94dB SNR for MIC input
• Support digital Hi-Res audio (High Resolution Audio)
• DAC supports 44.1/48/96/192KHz/384KHz sample rate, 16/24/32-bit
• ADC input supports 48KHz sample rate, 16bit
• Enhance 3dB analog signal out
• 4-Pole 3.5mm audio jack for Fixed-Type/Global//Universal Audio Jack design
• Audio jack detection with auto-switch
• Plug and play
• No need to install extra driver
• USB bus powered
• USB Type C Male to 3.5mm Female Adapter x1